Your Personal Information
If you subscribe to any of our services, we will only use your contact information to provide notifications directly to you about items we think are of interest to the Togher community. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
If you sign up to our Text Service, we will send occasional text messages to your phone, at no charge to you. If you are roaming your operator may apply charges for you to receive messages. To stop receiving text messages, text the word STOP to our number below.
We do not request or require your Facebook or Twitter account information. You are free to follow our Facebook/Twitter accounts and we will only post information to our own accounts.
You may contact us via Facebook, but a more immediate response may be received from our email address email@example.com
If you have any difficulty removing subscriptions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- togher.info is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- togher.info maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication.
- While togher.info makes every reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information on our website, togher.info makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Use of the site is at your own risk. Neither togher.info, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
- togher.info assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Any articles you transmit or post becomes the property of togher.info or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, togher.info is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- This site is published for educational/information purposes only and we suggest that you cross check before you make use of this information in any way. The owner of this site, nor any one affiliated with it can be held responsible for the use or misuse of the information contained within this website.
- A link to or from togher.info does in no way indicate that togher.info endorses or supports the site. Should you wish to use any of the information on the site, feel free to do so, however you must mention where it came from and offer a link to togher.info.
- Some listings and the information contained therein may have been externally sourced by us and are posted in the Directory in an unsolicited manner. If your business or community group is listed and you do not wish to remain on the Directory or do not accept these Terms & Conditions please notify us so that we may remove your site. We reserve the right to reject, refuse or remove a listing at any time for any reason and without being obliged to provide any reasons to you.
If you have any questions or comments specifically relating to our Terms and Conditions please email to email@example.com.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.