A Day in the Life of Togher - On the weekend of July 16th to 18th we are asking you to get your cameras out and showcase our community.
Getting a glimpse of our beautiful community during this single weekend will allow others to see sights they might not normally see. Pictures of the sea, the sky, the fields, our history, your neighbors (don't forget to get permission), or even your pets and farm animals are all welcome.
A variety of the best\most interesting photos will be showcased in a "Day in the Life of Togher" 2022 calendar.
So we ask you to show us our community through your lens.
Guidance (and some small print) for your photos are:
- Landscape photos preferably
- Use a good quality camera (any modern smartphone will be sufficient)
- If you are photographing people, please get their permission to share it with us
- Send your picture to email@example.com any time between Friday July 16th at 00.01 and Monday July 19th at 12.00
- Please note that, in entering the competition you hereby warrant that the photograph does not contravene any act, statutory instrument nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory, and is an original photograph taken between 16th - 18th July.